“The job aint finish until the paper work is done!”

Most of the paperwork required can be done at your local AA-Branch.

International Drivers Licence – R249.00

  • 2 Passport Photos

  • Original or Certified copy of SA Licence Card (both sides)

  • Original or Certified copy of Passport/ID

  • Certified copies must not be older than 2 months

Completed application form

Carnet de Passage en Douane

This is an International customs document which covers the temporary admission of the motorbikes. This is to simplify customs formalities. It facilitates temporary importation by providing security for the payment of any customs duties and import taxes chargeable should the motorbikes not be re-exported. Most African countries require carnets that would require a Bank Guarantee on the motorbike and its current value. Egypt however require a 200% guarantee.

To apply you need:

  • Complete the application form.

  • Copy of ID and Passport.

  • Copy of vehicle registration papers.

  • Cash deposit  / guarantee.

Comesa Yellow Card 3rd Party Insurance


Medical Insurance




Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s